1. A classic example of a business externality is
2. According to Milton Friedman, corporate executives have the primary responsibility to
3. From our textbook readings we learn that the “Women’s Livelihood Program” was collaboratively established through this company’s community advisory panel and partner organizations.
4. A.P. Smith Manufacturing v. Barlow et al was about
5. Milton Friedman thought
6. According to R. Edward Freeman in “Managing for Stakeholders,” most theories of business rely on separating business decisions from ethical decisions.
7. Which of the following is a false statement about Cascio’s article comparing Costco’s to Sam’s Club?
8. Ancient Greek philosophers thought that the good of a thing was known by its'
9. The problem Merck faced concerning River Blindness was
10. Which of the following is not a feature of the prevailing system of corporate governance outlined by Boatright?