BSC 109 Module 11 Short Answer Assignment (Alabama)
1. Why might sexual reproduction be advantageous for survival of a species compared to asexual reproduction?
2. Trace the path of a sperm cell from where it is created to where it is...
BSC 109 Module 12 Short Answer Assignment (Alabama)
1. Describe the structure of a neuron.
2. Describe how an action potential begins and is carried along an axon
3. How do two neurons communicate across the synaptic...
BSC 109 Module 2 Lab Worksheet Fungi (Alabama)
BSC 109 Module 2 Short Answer Assignment (Alabama)
1. Describe some ways in which plants' structures are adapted for life on land.
2. What are some reproductive adaptations of plants that make them suited for life on land?
3. What are...
BSC 109 Module 3 Lab Journal Answers (Alabama)
1. How is seed plant reproduction adapted to a terrestrial environment?
2. Which parts of a plant are male?
3. Which parts of a plant are female?
4. What is...
BSC 109 Module 3 Lab Worksheet Plant Reproduction (Alabama)
1. View the image of the male pineconein the Media Player. View the slide of the male pinecone using the microscope. Use your observations to...
BSC 109 Module 3 Short Answer Assignment (Alabama)
1. What are the three main plant organs?
2. What purpose do root hairs serve?
3. How does the terminal bud differ from the axillary buds?
4. Explain the phenomenon known as...
BSC 109 Module 4 Lab Journal Answers (Alabama)
1. Describe the process of transpiration in vascular plants.
2. What were your control conditions for this experiment?
2. Which experimental factors increased the rate of transpiration?
BSC 109 Module 4 Lab Worksheet Plant Transpiration (Alabama)
Go to the following website to complete the lab activity: http://www.mhhe.com/biosci/genbio/virtual_labs_2K8/labs/BL_12/index.html
• Fill in the following table with the amount of water...