BUS 372 Week 2 Quiz (New 2015)
1. Closed shops are __________.
2. During the attempted unionization of Allison Fabric Corporation, the union became quite aggressive in its attempts to reach workers at the plant, and union members took to standing outside the company gates so that they could hand out union literature to workers as they came and went from the plant. Which of the following statements is true?
3. Electioneering refers to __________.
4. The National Industrial Recovery Act __________.
5. A certification of representation by the National Labor Relations Board means that __________.