- (TCO C) When auditors plan the scope of an audit, they should consider all of the following except:
- (TCO C) Which of the following statements is incorrect?
- (TCO C) If a company changes auditors, which of the following is the company required to file with the SEC?
- (TCO C) Financial accounting data has some inherent limitations. Which of the following are limitations?
- (TCO C) Which of the following statements about directors of a company is true?
- (TCO C) 10-K reports are:
(TCO C) Identify the phrase that DOES NOT correctly complete the following sentence:
When using the 10-Q, the analyst should be aware that the usefulness of the quarterly financial statements might be affected by _________.
(TCO C) Which of the following would affect the comparability of accounting information for a given company from one accounting period to the next?
I. Change in accounting principles
II. Disposition of segment of business
III. Restructuring expense
IV. Change in auditors
(TCO C) Which of the following statements about accruals and cash flows is false?
(TCO C) Which of the following is not an example of a red flag used to evaluate earnings quality?