CRMJ 410 Week 1 Assignment
Chapter 1 Questions:
1. Should morality, in and of itself, be considered a sufficient basis for defining particular conduct as criminal?
3. To what extent is the English common law significant in contemporary...
CRMJ 410 Week 2 Assignment Constitutional Limitations, Elements of Crimes
C H A P T E R 3 Constitutional Limitations on the Prohibition of Criminal Conduct
1. Can you think of an example of an ex post facto law?
3. Can a municipality enforce...
CRMJ 410 Week 3 Assignment
Chapter 6 Offenses against Persons
Questions For Thought and Discussion
3. How can the prosecution establish the corpus delicti in a murder case when the body of the victim cannot be found?
5. Why has the common-law...
CRMJ 410 Week 4 Assignment
Chapter 9: Alcohol and Drug Offenses
Questions for Thought and Discussion
2. Is requiring a person suspected of driving while intoxicated to submit to a blood-alcohol test a violation of the Fifth Amendment...
CRMJ 410 Week 6 Assignment
Chapter 15: Search and Seizure
Text: Questions for Thought and Discussion: 1, 6, 8
1. Today many security personnel are “private police,” yet Fourth Amendment protection has been extended only to those searches...
CRMJ 410 Week 7 Assignment
Chapter 18: The Criminal Trial
Chapter 19: Sentencing and Punishment
Chapter 20: Appeal and Post conviction Relief