CRMJ 410 Week 1 Assignment
Chapter 1 Questions:
1. Should morality, in and of itself, be considered a sufficient basis for defining particular conduct as criminal?
3. To what extent is the English common law significant in contemporary...
CRMJ 410 Week 2 Assignment Constitutional Limitations, Elements of Crimes
C H A P T E R 3 Constitutional Limitations on the Prohibition of Criminal Conduct
1. Can you think of an example of an ex post facto law?
3. Can a municipality enforce...
CRMJ 410 Week 3 Assignment
Chapter 6 Offenses against Persons
Questions For Thought and Discussion
3. How can the prosecution establish the corpus delicti in a murder case when the body of the victim cannot be found?
5. Why has the common-law...
CRMJ 410 Week 4 Assignment
Chapter 9: Alcohol and Drug Offenses
Questions for Thought and Discussion
2. Is requiring a person suspected of driving while intoxicated to submit to a blood-alcohol test a violation of the Fifth Amendment...
CRMJ 410 Week 6 Assignment
Chapter 15: Search and Seizure
Text: Questions for Thought and Discussion: 1, 6, 8
1. Today many security personnel are “private police,” yet Fourth Amendment protection has been extended only to those searches...
CRMJ 410 Week 7 Assignment
Chapter 18: The Criminal Trial
Chapter 19: Sentencing and Punishment
Chapter 20: Appeal and Post conviction Relief
ECT 114 Week 1 iLab
1.Using QUARTUS II software, open a new Block Diagram/Schematic file. Enter the logic gate symbols representing the following gates. Connect and label input and output pins. Label the inputs as A, B, C… and label the output as...
ECT114 Week 2 iLab
1. (1 point) Which is the preferred environmental condition for handling electronic components that are ESD sensitive?
2. (1 point) What does ESD stand for?
3. (1 point) List three common means for generating static electricity
ECT 114 Week 6 iLab
1.Describe one practical application that uses an adder. (2 points) ___________A computer’s CPU._______________________
2. What is a major advantage of using two’s complement subtraction? (2 points)_______The 2’s...
ECT 122 Week 1 Homework
Chapter 1, 2, 3
ECT 122 Week 1 iLab 1
1. Match the correct component name below to the component picture:
Resistor, Capacitor, Inductor, Semiconductor, Integrated Circuit (IC), Vacuum tube
2. Express the following numbers in Engineering notation
ECT 122 Week 1 iLab 2
1.Calculate the conductance of the following resistors:
Note: don’t forget the units!
2.Calculate the resistance of a circuit that has the following conductance of
3.Describe a Conductor.
ECT 122 Week 1 iLab 3
DC power supply
ECT 122 Week 2 Homework
13. Calculate the minimum acceptable power rating for the resistor in Figure 3.25a. 6V, R120 ohms
14. Calculate the minimum acceptable power rating for the resistor in Figure 3.25b. 8V, 16 ohms
ECT 122 Week 2 iLab 1
ECT 122 Week 2 iLab 2
ECT 122 Week 2 iLab 3
ECT 122 Week 2 iLab #3
DC Power Supply
Hand Held DMM
Given the circuit below, use Ohm’s law to determine the total current in the circuit and the voltage...
ECT 122 Week 3 Homework Chapter 4
1. Each of the following resistor combinations is connected as shown in Figure 4.29. For each combination, calculate the total circuit resitance.
3. The following resitor combinations are for a...
1.Identify the type of the following circuits as either serial or parallel.
2.List four characteristics of a series circuit.
3.Calculate the total resistance in the circuit below. Show the formula used.
4.Download the Multisim file...
ECT 122 Week 3 iLab 2
1.Using the circuit below, calculate the following values. On the circuit drawing, indicate the polarities for each voltage and show the current direction.
2.Download the Multisim file “Series2” from Doc Sharing, Week...