ECET 100 Week 2 Homework Assignment
1. The current in a circuit is 1 amp. What will the current be when the voltage is increased by 50%?
2. A 10 W resistor is connected across a 12 V battery. How much current is there through the resistor?
ECET 100 Week 2 iLab Ohm’s Law, Series Circuit Simulation, Construction, and Measurement
ECET 100 Week 3 Homework Assignment
1. A parallel circuit contains four branches with resistors values of 4.7k, 5.6k, 8.1k and 10k. Which branch has the largest current flow?
2. A 100 W resistor is in parallel with a 220 Ω resistor. The total...
ECET 100 Week 3 iLab Parallel Circuit Simulation, Construction and Measurement
1.To construct a parallel circuit correctly.
2.To predict and verify electrical characteristics of a parallel circuit using Ohm’s Law and...
ECET 100 Week 4 Homework Assignment
1. Name two advantages of digital data as compared to analog data.
2. A pulse train is shown on the oscilloscope below? Determine the period of the pulse.
3. Determine the frequency for a pulse that occurs every 10...
ECET 100 Week 4 iLab Soldering Techniques and the Electronic Die Kit
1.To learn the basics of soldering.
2.To produce mechanically and electrically sound solder joints.
3.To assemble the electronic die kit.
ECET 100 Week 5 Homework Assignment
1. Determine the output X for the 2-input AND gate with the input waveforms shown.
2. Determine the output X for the 2-input OR gate with the input waveforms shown. 3. Determine the output X for the 2-input...
ECET 100 Week 5 iLab Introduction to Digital Logic Gates
1. To understand basic logic functions (AND, OR, and NOT) and their complement used in Boolean algebra and digital logic design.
2. To test simple logic small-scale...
ECET 100 Week 6 Homework Assignment
1. Draw a logic circuit that performs the following Boolean expression:
2. Determine the Boolean expression for the circuit shown below.
3. For the circuit shown in Problem 2, what is the output Y when A = 1 and B =...
ECET 100 Week 6 iLab Logic Circuit Design, Simplification, Simulation, and Verification
1. To design a digital logic circuit using a truth table and sum-of-product (SOP) formulation
2. To use the MultiSim program to simplify, simulate, and...
ECET 100 Week 7 Homework Assignment
1. Draw a logic circuit using only NAND gates to implement the following Boolean expression:
2. Develop a logic circuit, using only NAND gates, to implement a circuit to meet the requirements of the truth table shown...
ECET 100 Week 7 iLab Logic Design Using NAND Logic
1. To design a digital logic circuit using a truth table and sum-of-product (SOP) formulation.
2. To use the MultiSim program to simplify, convert to NAND gate implementation, simulate,...