ECET 110 Week 1 Homework
Why do you never apply an ohmmeter to a live network?
What is the voltage across a 220 Ω resistor if the current through it is 5.6 mA?
What is the current through a 6.8 Ω resistor of the voltage drop across it is...
ECET 110 Week 1 iLab Analysis of a Series Circuit using Simulation and Actual Construction
Objectives: To construct a circuit in series to test and verify Ohm’s Law and Kirchhoff’s Voltage Law using a multi-meter, breadboard, resistors...
ECET 110 Week 2 Homework
4. For each circuit board in Fig. 6.74, find the total resistance between connection tabs 1 and 2.
10. For the network of Fig. 6.80:
24. Using Kirchhoff’s current law, determine the unknown currents...
ECET 110 Week 2 iLab Analysis of a DC Parallel Circuit using Simulation and Actual Construction
The objectives this week were to effectively learn to simulate and construct a parallel circuit and learn to troubleshoot issues that may be had...
ECET 110 Week 3 Homework
Chapter 7: Problems 1 (a, b, c), 2 (a, b), 3, 8, 10
1. Which elements (individual elements, not combinations of elements) of the networks in Fig. 7.60 are in series? Which are in parallel? As a check on your assumptions, be...
ECET 110 Week 3 iLab Analysis of a DC Series-Parallel Circuit
To construct a series-parallel circuit correctly and measure its equivalent resistance.
To predict and verify electrical characteristics of a series-parallel circuit using...
ECET 110 Week 4 Homework
Chapter# 8 Question 1, 4, 8, 12 and 32
1. For the network of Fig. 8.97:
Find the currents I1 and I2.
Determine the voltage Vs.
4. For the network in Fig. 8.100:
8. Convert the current sources in Fig...
ECET 110 Week 4 iLab
1. To troubleshoot a complex circuit and determine various currents and voltages using format mesh analysis.
2. To simulate the complex circuit in MultiSim and record the required quantities.
3. Determine the...
ECET 110 Week 5 Homework
1a. Using the superposition theorem, determine the current through the 12 Ohm resistor of fig. 9.119. we will use superposition to analyze this circuit. First short E2 and find the current thru the 12 Ohms resistor...
ECET 110 Week 5 iLab Thevenin’s and Superposition Theorem
Objectives: 1. To troubleshoot a complex circuit and determine various currents and voltages using superposition theorem and compare the results with the results of last week’s...
ECET 110 Week 6 iLab Transient Analysis of a Resistor-Inductor Circuit
Perform a transient analysis on a Resistor-Capacitor circuit, and measure capacitor charge
and discharge times.
ECET 110 Week 7 Homework
Chapter 11: Inductors
Homework problems [12, 14, 29, 36]