ECET 330 Week 1 Homework
1. Convert the following binary numbers to Hexadecimal.
I. 10010011 II. 10110111
2. Find the 2’s complement of the following binary numbers.
I. 10010101 II. 11100111
3. Why must every computer...
ECET 330 Week 2 Homework
1. Write a simple program in which the value, $55, is added three time
2. Which of the following instructions is (are) illegal?
I. LDAA #500II. LDAA #50III. LDAA #$255IV. STAA #50V. STAA $50VI. LDAA 6, X
ECET 330 Week 2 iLab Introduction to CodeWarrior
1. To Install CodeWarrior
2. Explore the CodeWarrior IDE and the operations
3. Become familiar with how an assembly language program is entered and simulated using CodeWarrior
ECET 330 Week 3 Homework
1. Write a program to clear Register B, and then add the number three to B seven times. Use the BNE instruction with DECA
2. Write a program to clear Register A, add five to Register A 10 times, and place the result...
ECET 330 Week 3 iLab Introduction to Loops and Subroutines in Assembly Language
1. To become familiar with conditional branch instructions
2. Understanding how to write loops
3. Understanding how to write...
ECET 330 Week 4 Homework
1. Write a program to get eight-bit data from PORTA and send it to PORTB and PORTC. Make sure to define each port as input or output
2. Write a program to toggle all bits of PORTA continuously by sending $55 and $AA...
ECET 330 Week 4 iLab Introduction to Tower Module
1. To set up the Tower System
2. Become familiar with programming and using the Tower Module
3. Become familiar with I/O port programming
We were able to...
ECET 330 Week 5 Homework
1. Show the value of the register and the carry after the execution of the ASLA instruction.
Given the original content of Register A and carry...
ECET 330 Week 5 iLab Data Manipulation in Assembly Language
1. Given an arithmetic equation or data conversion, develop an assembly-language algorithm to implement the correct sequence of operations.
2. Learn how to design...
ECET 330 Week 6 Homework
1. Write a program to continuously read the DIP switches connected to PORTA and send it to PORTB.
2. Assume that eight DIP switches are connected to PORTB and eight LEDs are connected to PORTC. Assume that the switch...
ECET 330 Week 6 iLab Embedded C Programming: Part I
1. To learn how to write a C program using CodeWarrior IDE
2. To learn how to program I/O instructions in C language
3. To learn how to organize a C program to read data from...
ECET 330 Week 7 Homework
1. Is it possible to interface an IC with a different technology such as TTL to HCS12 ports? What are the conditions in terms of electrical parameters that need to be satisfied for this purpose?
2. Given an LED with a...
ECET 330 Week 7 iLab Embedded C Programming: Part II
1. To become familiar with enabling internal pull-up resistors and reading an input port
2. To learn how to wait for a pushbutton press
3. To learn how to organize a C program...