Liberty ECON 214 Discussion Board Forum 1
1. Discuss economic theory related to the quote above. Be sure to include a definition of exports and the way in which exports are counted in the measurement of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) within your...
Liberty ECON 214 Module 1 Wall Street Journal Analysis 1
Liberty ECON 214 Module 5 Problem Set 4 Answers
1) Explain the difference between a budget deficit and the national debt.
2) Use the Marginal Income Tax Rates in Figure 15.6 (see p. 463) to compute the following:
3) Greece, Ireland, Portugal, and...
Liberty ECON 214 Module 5 Wall Street Journal Analysis 2
Liberty ECON 214 Module 6 Problem Set 5 Answers
1) What are the three functions of money? Which function is the defining characteristic?
2) How is the discount rate different from the federal funds rate?
3) Consider the balance sheet for the Wahoo...
Liberty ECON 214 Module 7 Problem Set 6 Answers
1) Why is it possible to change real economic factors in the short run simply by printing and distributing more money?
2) Explain why a stable 5% inflation rate can be preferable to one that averages 4%...
Liberty ECON 214 Week 2 Discussion Board Forum 2
God is a God of love and He is always on the lookout for all the things we need, but many times we are in control of our needs and we ignore God's true purpose of living in abundance and we...