ECON 545 Professional Project 2 Final Paper (Keller)
Through the Lens of Macroeconomics
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Retail Oil Industry in the U.S.
ECON 545 Professional Project 2 Outline (Keller)
ECON 545 Professional Report Project 1 (Keller)
Quantifying the Professional Nursing Demand
ECON 545 Professional Report Project 1 Outline (Keller)
This Professional Report addresses a critical issue: Nursing as a career choice examined in lieu of the demand for nurses.
ECON 545 Week 1 Discussion Supply and Demand (Keller)
• Read the Making the Connection short case titled Forecasting the Demand for iPhones in Chapter 3 of our textbook, and also be sure to watch the video right under the Making the Connection...
ECON 545 Week 2 Discussion (Keller)
1. Ethan Nicholas developed his first game while still working as a programmer for Sun Microsystems. After his first game was a success, he quit Sun to form his own company—with himself...
ECON 545 Week 3 Discussion (Keller)
Airlines often find themselves in price wars. Consider the following game: Delta and United are the only two airlines flying the route from Houston to Omaha. Each firm has two strategies: charge a high...
ECON 545 Week 4 Discussion (Keller)
1. [Related to the Making the Connection on page 653] During the late nineteenth century in the United States, many farmers borrowed heavily to buy land. During most of the period between 1870 and the...
ECON 545 Week 5 Discussion (Keller)
• The following is from a message by President Hoover to Congress, dated May 5, 1932:
I need not recount that the revenues of the Government as estimated for the next fiscal year show a...
ECON 545 Week 6 Discussion (Keller)
• In an opinion column in the Wall Street Journal, Martin Feldstein of Harvard University argued with respect to quantitative easing that, “low interest rates are generating excessive risk-taking...
ECON 545 Week 7 Discussion (Keller)
• According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the amount of time men devote to housework has been increasing, while the amount of time women devote to housework has been decreasing. Briefly...