1) The goal of the firm should be
A. maximization of profits
B. maximization of shareholder wealth
C. maximization of consumer satisfaction
D. maximization of sales
2) An example of a primary market transaction is
A. a new...
FIN 370 Final Exam (Updated)
1) What is the primary goal of a for-profit firm?
2) What would be considered a primary market transaction?
3) Who represents the principles of an organization based on the agency problem theory?
1) Which of the following statements is true?
A. A security is a claim issued by a firm that pays owners interest, not dividends
B. A call option analyzes conflicts of interest and behavior in a principal-agent relationship