FIN 515 Entire Course Managerial Finance
Complete the following graded homework assignment in a Word document named “FIN515_Homework1_yourname." Show the details of your calculations/work in your answer...
Assume that you recently graduated and have just reported to work as an investment advisor at the brokerage firm of Balik and Kiefer Inc. One of the firm’s clients is Michelle DellaTorre, a professional tennis player who...
FIN 515 Week 2 Homework Problems
Days Sales Outstanding
Greene Sisters has a DSO of 20 days. The company’s average daily sales are $20,000. What is the level of its accounts receivable? Assume there are 365 days in a year...
FIN 515 Week 3 Homework Problems
Bond Valuation with Annual payments
Jackson Corporation’s bonds have 12 years remaining to maturity. Interest is paid annually, the bonds have a $1,000 par value, and the coupon interest rate...
FIN 515 WEEK 4 HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT
Constant Growth Valuation
Boehm Incorporated is expected to pay a $1.50 per share dividend at the end of this year (i.e., D1 = $1.50). The dividend is expected to grow at a constant rate of...
FIN 515 Week 4 Midterm
1. (TCO A) Which of the following statements is CORRECT?
- It is generally more expensive to form a proprietorship than a corporation because, with a proprietorship, extensive legal documents are...
FIN 515 Week 5 Project
You have been asked by the president of your company to evaluate the proposed acquisition of a new spectrometer for the firm’s R&D department. The equipment’s basic price is...
FIN 515 Week 5 Homework
NPVs, IRRs, and MIRRs for Independent Projects
Edelman Engineering is considering including two pieces of equipment, a truck and an overhead pulley system, in this year’s capital budget. The projects are...
Baxter Video Products’s sales are expected to increase by 20% from $5 million in 2010 to $6 million in 2011. Its assets totaled $3 million at the end of 2010. Baxter is already at full capacity, so its assets...
FIN 515 Week 6 Test
1. (TCO D) A stock just paid a dividend of D0 = $1.50. The required rate of return is rs = 10.1%, and the constant growth rate is g = 4.0%. What is the current…..(Points : 10)
2. (TCO D) If D0 = $2.25, g (which is...
Week 7 Project
The financial statements of Lioi Steel Fabricators are shown below—both the actual results for 2010 and the projections for 2011. Free cash flow is expected to grow at a 6% rate after 2011. The weighted...
Williams & Sons last year reported sales of $10 million and an inventory turnover ratio of 2. The company is now adopting a new inventory system. If the new system is able to reduce the firm’s inventory level...
FIN 515 Week 8 Final Exam
Final Exam Page 1
1. (TCO A) Which of the following does NOT always increase a company's market value? (Points : 5) 2. (TCO F) Which of the following statements is correct? (Points : 5) 3. (TCO D) Church Inc. is...