FIN 560 Course Project 1
AT&T Stock Analysis
FIN 560 Course Project 2 Stock Analysis Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
FIN 560 Week 1 Homework ES
1. (TCO A) Of the following investments, which one is considered the most important contributor to the overall return on a portfolio?
2. (TCO A) When banks compute annual yields, they use how many days?
FIN 560 Week 2 Homework ES
1. TCO D) The holding period return on a stock is equal to _____.
2. TCO D) The market risk premium is defined as __________.
3. TCO I) Risk that can be eliminated through diversification is called _____ risk...
FIN 560 Week 3 Homework ES
1. (TCO B) The semi-strong form of the EMH states that _____ must be reflected in the current stock price.
2. (TCO B) Stock market analysts have tended to be _____ in their recommendations to investors.
FIN 560 Week 4 Midterm
1. (TCO D) Find the required return for a stock, given that the current dividend is $4.45 per share, the dividend growth rate is 6.5 percent, and the stock price is $101.00 per share.
2. TCO D) Find the next...
FIN 560 Week 5 Homework ES
1. (TCO C) A collateral trust bond is _____.
2. (TCO C) Floating rate bonds have a _____ that is adjusted with current market interest rates.
3. (TCO C) A zero-coupon bond has a yield to maturity of 5% and a...
FIN 560 Week 6 Homework ES
1. TCO G) An American put option gives its holder the right to _____.
2. (TCO G) You buy a call option and a put option on General Electric. Both the call option and the put option have the same exercise price and...