EG468 Final Exam (ITT Tech)
Q1 of 50:
Which of the following is the domain that pertains to character and the individual?
Q2 of 50:
Which of the following would be most likely...
HU4640 Final Exam (ITT Tech)
Which of the following is the domain that pertains to character and the individual?An animal protects its offspring and wards off attackers by fighting to the death. This instinctual protection can cause death to the...
IS3120 Final Exam (ITT Tech)
What are common real-time communications methods used by unified communications solutions?
_________is a customer service challenge that can be solved with unified communications.
Which type of communication is...
IS3230 Final Exam (ITT Tech)
Which of the following is not a subject in an access control scenario?NetworksInformationSystemsApplications Which of the following are the elements of a well-defined access control...
IS3230 IS 3220 Final Exam (ITT Tech)
Which of the following are the elements of a well-defined access control system?Identification, authentication, and authorizationInformation, technology, and systemProcess, application, and objectPolicy,...
IS3340 Final Exam (ITT Tech)
Which core part of an operating system provides essential services?Which among the following is the process of proving that provided identity credentials are valid and correct?The ability to run a backup is an...
IS4550 Final Exam (ITT Tech)
Why are information security policies important to an organization?
Which of the following should include any business process re-engineering function?
Policies and procedures differ, because policies are...
NT1210 Final Exam (ITT Tech)
1: What are two basic types of computers on an enterprise network?
2: What are the 3 Roles categories?
3: What are the different role services offered with the Terminal Service role in Windows...
NT1210 NT 1210 Final Exam (ITT Tech)
What is the answer on a truth table if you have 1&0?
What do you get with two 1’s?
What is a node on a network?
Which of the...
NT1310 Final Exam (ITT Tech)
1. What unit of measurement is a tenfold logarithmic ratio of power output to power input?
2. What type of tool would be best for add connectors to twisted-pair cable?
3. If the tip wire in your pair is...
NT1330 Final Exam (ITT Tech)
the process of mapping an IP address to a readable friendly name (google.com)
Windows 2008 uses what kind of routing system? What is Network Access Protection (NAP) and what operating system...
NT1330 Midterm (ITT Tech)
The process of obtaining an IP address to a computer name is called,The routing service included in windows server 2008 is better suited for, A starting address 192.0.0 and an ending address of 255.255...
NT2580 Final Exam (ITT Tech)
1. Which of the following is an action that could damage an asset?
2. Which law requires all types of financial institutions to protect customers’ private financial information?
3. An AUP is part...
NT2640 Midterm (ITT Tech)
01. If a Microsoft Windows host can successfully ping another host by IP address but not by hostname,what issue is the host possibly experiencing?
02. If a subnet design must meet the requirements of 100 possible subnets and...
NT2640 MidTerm Exam Questions and Answers (ITT Tech)
1. Which one of the following routing protocols does not support VLSM?
2. Which of the following statements is true regarding the concept of EIGRP feasible distance?
3. Which one of the following is...
NT2640 Midterm (ITT Tech)
What are the two protocols used at the OSI Transport Layer?
Identify the layer for the following protocols
The process of adding different headers and trailer is known as
What is the function of the autonomous system...
PT1420 Intro to Programming Midterm Review
Intro to Programming Midterm
Programs that make a computer useful for everyday use are known as
Which of the following is not an OS?
What function does an interpreter perform with the...
PT2520 Database Concepts Final Exam (ITT Tech)
Which of the following is a built-in database role that allows a user control over the database?
Which of the following best describes what would be returned by this query criterion? WHERE...
PT2520 Final Exam A Answers
1) Redundancy refers to what database condition?
2) Which best defines the function of a primary key?
3) What best describes the function of a foreign key?
4) Which best defines the function of SQL in a database?