MGMT 325 Case 6 “The Waiter Rule: What Makes for a Good CEO?” (ERAU)
1. Is character an essential ingredient in ethical leadership? Is it especially important in managers? In leadership, especially among CEOs, is character important?...
MGMT 325 Case 7 “Using Ex-Cons to Teach Business Ethics” (ERAU)
What are the ethical issues in this case?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of hiring ex-cons to speak to college students on the subject of business ethics? Is it...
MGMT 325 Case Study 27 (ERAU)
Case 27 “New Belgium Brewery: Building a Business on Sustainability.”
1. What are the ethical issues in this case?
2. What keeps other companies from having the commitment to environmental...
MGMT 325 Module 1.5 Quiz Answers (ERAU)
1. Ethics refers to issues of right and wrong, fairness, and justice.
2. Sustainability, at a simple level, is about businesses.
3. Which of the following is not one of the responsibilities in Carroll’s...
MGMT 325 Module 1.6 Case Study (ERAU)
Coke and Pepsi in India
1. Identify the ongoing issued in this case with respect to issue management, crisis management, global business ethics, and stakeholder management. Rank these in terms of their...
MGMT 325 Module 2.4 Quiz Answers (ERAU)
1. Penalties under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act can include fines and prison terms
2. A major distinction between the managerial view of the firm and the stakeholder view is the recognition that groups who think...
MGMT 325 Module 2.5 Case Study The Hudson River Cleanup and GE (ERAU)
What are the social and ethical issues in this case? Which are major and which are minor?
Who are the stakeholders and what are their stakes? Assess their legitimacy, power, and...
MGMT 325 Module 3.4 Quiz Answers (ERAU)
1. The challenge in all managerial situations is to take what can be done and what should be done and find
2. The next state of formalization beyond having a single person managing issues is
MGMT 325 Module 4.4 Quiz Answers (ERAU)
1. Which of the following is the most basic assumption we make in discussing personal and managerial ethics?
2. Employers’ monitoring of workers is not limited to their use of computers and the...
MGMT 325 Module 5.4 Quiz Answers (ERAU)
1. Government intervention in monopolistic industries is often brought about by?
2. An attempt to assess the underlying moral justifications for corporate actions and the consequent results of those...
MGMT 325 Module 6.4 Quiz Answers (ERAU)
1. The two central issues of goods and service are
2. Six sigma practitioners believe in fixing the rather than the
MGMT 325 Module 7.4 Quiz Answers (ERAU)
1. The volume and intensity of use that can be sustained in a particular place and time is called
2. Making profits and addressing social concerns are not mutually exclusive.
MGMT 325 Module 8.4 Quiz Answers (ERAU)
1. Manufacturing companies especially those of chemicals or user of chemicals must be in compliance with
2. The idea that the relationship between a worker and employer is voluntary and can be terminated at...
MGMT 325 Module 9.4 Quiz Answers (ERAU)
1. By definition, sexual harassment cannot take place between two parties of the same sex?
2. The general rule used to prove discrimination under the disparate impact concept called the
3. The EEOC has...