Phoenix MKT 562 Week 6 Assignment Global Marketing Plan
Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes that presents the global advertising and executive summary portion of the Global Marketing Plan. This portion of the plan presents the global advertising strategy for your company.
• Prepare the executive summary that will be included at the beginning of the presentation. This part of your plan must be no more than 350 words, and describe how each element of the plan ties together to meet the goals of your plan. This is not an abstract, but rather a high-level overview. Place the entire summary in your speaker notes, and use highlights in your slide presentation.
• Evaluate the management of global products that are similar to those offered by your organization.
• Briefly discuss the various methodologies and techniques that can be used to promote your product in the global market - specifically e-commerce and social media.
• Describe the methods that you plan to use to create global presence and visibility in your advertising campaigns.
• Select the best promotional tools to promote your product in the global market. Discuss the associated pros and cons of these tools as well as any ethical concerns.
Organize the following assignment elements completed in Weeks 5 and 6 into one presentation, and include the following items in your Global Marketing Plan:
• Cover Slide
• Executive Summary
• Competitive Environment and Global Entry Strategy
• Global Advertising
• Combined references and source materials
Combine all Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation slides and speaker notes from Part 1 above and Week 5 into a final 15- to 20-slide Global Marketing Plan.Remember to include a cover slide and reference slides. All speaker notes should contain citations where needed.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. In addition to your textbook, you should cite at least eight outside references in your Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.