PHYS 320 Week 1 iLab 1 (Devry)
1. How long does it take for a thermometer to reach the same temperature as that of its surroundings? (1 point)
2. If I want my coffee to be as warm as possible, should I add the milk immediately upon pouring the cup or...
PHYS 320 Week 2 iLab 2 (Devry)
1. The measured resistance of the heater is 10.4W(1 point)
2. The voltage applied across the heating resistor is 5.9V (1 point)
3. The power dissipated by the heating resistor is 3.35W (1 point)
4. The mass of...
PHYS 320 Week 2 iLab 3 (Devry)
1. Record the distance between the front of the refraction cell and the screen taped to the book here. (2 points)
2. Use your measurements with water in the refraction cell to complete the table below. (4 points)
PHYS 320 Week 3 iLab 4 (Devry)
1. How does the diffraction pattern change as the distance between the laser and the diffraction grating changes? How does the pattern change as the distance between the grating and the projection screen changes? (1...