POL 230 Exam 1
II. Short Answer Questions: You will be asked to pick and answer a certain number of questions from below to the best of your knowledge.
1. What is the Westphalian system and why does it matter?
2. What are the core...
POL 230 Quiz 2 (Indiana Wesleyan)
1. Mearsheimer argues that great powers are rarely content with the current distribution of power and will use force to alter the balance of power if it is not too costly.
2. Which of the following is NOT a feature of...
POL 230 Quiz 3 (Indiana Wesleyan)
1. Liberals believe that human nature is basically good and that people can cooperate to affect social progress.
2. Which of the following is NOT advocated by liberals?
3. What differentiates liberalism and...
POL 230 Quiz 4 (Indiana Wesleyan)
1. The writings of ________ are fundamental to all radical thought, even though he did not directly address all the issues of today.
2. Which of the following is one of the core beliefs of radicalism?
3. Which of the...