PSY 310 Criminal Behavior Chapters 7 and 8 Quiz Test Prep Questions and Answers
1. What is the most common type of forensic assessment conducted for the criminal courts?
2. Currently, Hare's PCL-R is the best measure available of identifying criminal psychopaths. According to Hare, what score must a person receive on this scale to be considered a criminal psychopath?
3. Primary psychopaths who engage in repetitive antisocial behavior are called ________ psychopaths.
4. Which one of the following clinical diagnoses is most frequently found in criminal offenders?
5. Dysfunction in the ________ lobe has been strongly linked to violent behavior.
6. There is evidence that men who have both schizophrenia and ________ are at an increased risk of violent offending.
7. All of the following are characteristic of the psychopath except
8. The behavior of the psychopath appears to be primarily an attempt to
9. Robert Hare's research studies have found that criminal psychopaths appear to be deficient in
10. Most children display aggression in preschool and kindergarten but reduce these behaviors during early school years primarily due to