PSY 310 Criminal Psychology Fill in the blank and True and False Chapter 1-6
1. 1. The small group of nerve cells in the brain involved in aggressive behavior is called the ________ and is part of the ________ system
2. According to Berkowitz, frustration occurs when
3. The Drug Induced Rape Prevention and Punishment Act of 1996 was designed to prohibit the use of
4. According to Miron and Goldstein's typology of hostage-taking offenses, a hostage taker who kidnaps a child and holds the child for ransom is demonstrating _________
5. In which situation is bystander apathy LEAST likely to occur?
6. A robbery in which the main weapon used is one's own body rather than guns, knives, or other weapons is called ________ robbery → strong-arm
7. According to Quay, psychopaths behave the way they do because they → do not receive the full impact of sensations from the environment.
8. The "modus operandi"... → The body converts the drugs to the toxic substance cocethylene.
9. The term reconstructive psychological evaluation is synonymous with → psychological autopsy
10. When the M'Naghten Rule is applied, the essential inquiry is whether ________ → can be understood in much the same way as international terrorism