PSY 310 Criminal Psychology Fill in the Blank and True False
1. Families that are characterized by continuous cycles of physical aggression and violence inside the family are called ____
2. A clinical condition in which bizarre fantasies or objects are necessary for sexual excitement is called
3. A major difference between robbery and other property crime is that ____________
4. Dysfunction in the ________ lobe has been strongly linked to violent behavior
5. At which age range is fascination with fire typical?
6. The tendency to attack space violators is referred to as → territoriality
7. Which diagnostic term represents a cluster of behaviors in children characterized by repetitive and persistent misbehavior? → Conduct disorder
8. What scam did "Grant" and "Gary" try to pull on Keihl? → They acted like Gordon was protecting Keihl from Gary, as a means of getting Keihl to do them favors
9. Which of the following is true about pedophilia? → It is a clinical condition.
10. Sarah and Rebecca developed from a single egg, share the same genes, currently live at 517 Huckleberry Lane, and attend the same school. They are examples of → monozygotic, monochorionic, identical twins who share an environment