1) The main purpose of descriptive statistics is to
A. summarize data in a useful and informative manner
B. make inferences about a population
C. determine if the data adequately represents the population
D. gather or collect data
QNT 351 Final Exam (Updated)
1) What is the primary function or purpose of descriptive statistics?
2) What do we call the process of gathering, organizing, summarizing, analyzing, and interpreting data?
3) The performance of financial...
1) Which of the following measures of central location is affected most by extreme values? A. Mean B. Median C. Mode D. Geometric mean 2) Which level of measurement is required for the median? A. Nominal B. Ordinal C...