(TCO 1) Pseudocode and/or flowcharts are used in which of the following steps in program development?
- (TCO 1) Pseudocode and/or flowcharts are used in which of the following steps in program development?
- (TCO 1) The purpose of analyzing a problem is to determine the goal of solving the problem and the items that are needed to achieve that goal. Programmers refer to the goal as the _____.
- (TCO 1) What statement would be placed inside a rectangle on a flowchart?
- (TCO 1) Creating a(n) _____ is considered the most challenging task in the design of a program.
- (TCO 1) Which of the following is an invalid variable name?
- (TCO 1) What would be the appropriate data type for a variable that is used to represent the number of computers in the lab (example data: 15)?
- (TCO 1) Assume that the variable temp has a data type of string and val has a data type of integer. Which of the following assignment statements is invalid?
- (TCO 1) According to the structure theorem, the three basic control structures that can be used to write any computer program are _____.
- (TCO 1) What is the value of x in this expression?
x = 20 / 5 – 1
- (TCO 1) In a computer program, memory locations that are used to store data are called _____.