- (TCO 1) What the frequency of the ripple voltage for a half-wave rectifier with an input of 20 Vrms, 60 Hz?
- (TCO 1) As the AC voltage at the transformer primary decreases, the peak voltage out of the diode bridge will:
- (TCO 1) As the filter capacitor value increases, ______.
- (TCO 2) Choose the best answer for what a coupling capacitor does not do.
- (TCO 2) The BJT dissipates little power ______.
- (TCO 2) For the waveforms given below, Ch A is on top and Ch B is on bottom. Calculate the phase shift.
- (TCO 1) Find the following for an input of 120 VAC(RMS), 60 hertz, given a 10:1 stepdown transformer. The secondary is less voltage than the primary. Rload is 100 ohms. Round off to the nearest whole number.
1a: Primary or input peak voltage =
1b: Secondary peak voltage =
1c: Secondary peak current =
- (TCO 1) For the block diagram below, find the following if Vsecondary = 12Vrms, 60 Hz, Rload = 150 ohms. Round off to the tenths place. The transformer ratio is 10:1.
- (TCO 2) Given the resistance of the servo motor is 500 ohms, and beta is 200, find the following: Maximum and minimum collector currents, Vout and Ib when Vin is 5 volts.
- (TCO 2) For the circuit below with Vcc = 30V and Beta = 200, find Ic and Ib.