- (TCO 2) If Ib is zero, Ic is __________ and Vce is __________.
- (TCO 2) Which is true for the JFET?
- (TCO 1) Find the following for an input of 120 VAC(RMS), 60 hertz, given a 12:1 stepdown transformer and a full-wave bridge rectifier. Rload is 120 ohms. Round off to the nearest tenth place)
1a: Primary or input peak voltage =
1b: Secondary peak voltage =
1c: Peak voltage out of the rectifier =
1d: DC voltage out of the rectifier =
1e: DC current into the load =
- (TCO 2) For the circuit below, if Vcc is 35 volts and Rb is 4.7k ohms, find the base and collector voltages and currents for an input of 0V and 5V. Beta = 200 and the motor Resistance is 500 ohms.
- (TCO 2) For the circuit below, find the base and collector currents and the base, emitter, Vce, and collector voltages. Vcc = 20V. Beta is 200.
- (TCO 3) For the figure below, if XFG1 is .75 volt DC, find V(pin2), I(R1), and V(output).
- (TCO 3) For the circuit below, if Vin = 3VDC, find V(pin6), Vout, and I(Rload). Rload = 3k ohms.
- (TCO 3) For the circuit below, if Vin is 4VDC, find Ia, Ib, and Vout.
- (TCO 3) For the waveforms below, Vin is 1V/div and is the top waveform, and Vout(lower) is 20V/Division. What is the configuration, inverting or non-inverting? What is the gain?
- (TCO 3) For the waveforms below, Vin is1V/div, Rload = 4 ohms, it is the top waveform, and Vout (lower) is 1V/Division. What are the configuration, gain, and RMS output power?