- (TCO 3) In VBScript, which symbol is used to test for equality or equivalency?
- (TCO 3) What decision structure will perform the following logic?
if customerCode is not equal to 1 then
discount = 0.25
discount = 0.50
- (TCO 3) Which statement best describes the following pseudocode?
- (TCO 3) Which VBScript logical operator has the highest order of precedence?
- (TCO 3) Any one or more conditions in a chain of conditions in a Boolean expression must be true in order for the entire expression to be evaluated as true. This defines the _____ Boolean operator in VBScript.
- (TCO 3) What Windows CLI command will display all current connections that your computer has made to network resources on other computers on the network?
- (TCO 3) Which one of the following object definitions is used in a VBScript program to create and delete shared network folders?
- (TCO 3) What Windows CLI command will display all current resources that your computer is making available to other network users?
- (TCO 3) Which one of the following object definitions is used in a VBScript program to map and un-map shared network folders to a drive letter?