1. (TCO 3) Which one of the following is a benefit of the implementation of JIT?
2. (TCO 3) In the just-in-time framework, waste is:
3. (TCO 3) Which of the following is a goal of JIT partnerships?
4. (TCO 3) Which of the following is not a benefit of small production lots?
5. (TCO 3) Level schedules:
6. (TCO 12) The typical time horizon for aggregate planning is:
7. (TCO 12) The planning tasks not associated with staffing, production, inventory, and sub-contracting levels typically fall under:
8. (TCO 12) Aggregate planning is prepared
9. (TCO 12) Which of the following aggregate planning strategies is not a "capacity option"?
10. (TCO 12) Which of the following is the term used for medium range capacity planning with a time horizon of three to 18 months?
1. (TCO 3) Match the following terms with their correct definition.
2. (TCO 3) Define the linkage of continuous improvement and TPS
3. (TCO 3) Identify three ways in which JIT contributes to a competitive advantage?
4. (TCO 3) What are three ways in which JIT and the Cost of Quality are related?
5. (TCO 12) What is level-scheduling and what does it do?
6. (TCO 12) What makes short-term scheduling of strategic importance?
7. (TCO 12) What is aggregate planning, and what is its key objective?