1. (TCO 5) Generally, systems analysis involves the creation of:
2. (TCO 5) Diagrams and schematic representations of aspects of a system are _____ models.
3. (TCO 5) When considering system users as stakeholders, their roles should be identified in what two dimensions?
4. (TCO 5) People who use a system to perform the day-to-day operations of an organization are considered:
5. (TCO 5) Prototypes that are built during analysis to help clarify what users really need and want are called:
. (TCO 5) System requirements are defined as:
7. (TCO 5) Which of the following is an example of a functional requirement?
8. (TCO 5) Which of the following is an example of a nonfunctional requirement?
9. (TCO 5) Technical, performance, and usability requirements are types of:
10. (TCO 5) _____ requirements describe operational characteristics related to users, such as the user interface, related work procedures, online help, and documentation.
1. (TCO 5) A requirement to encrypt data transmitted over the Internet would be classified as a _____ requirement
2. (TCO 5) Which of the following would be considered an open-ended interview question?
3. (TCO 5) Interview questions that have simple, definitive answers, by definition, are
4. (TCO 5) Which of the following is a recommended practice in preparing for an interview?
5. (TCO 5) A type of workflow diagram that describes user activities and their sequential flow is:
6. (TCO 5) Effective prototypes should be:
7. (TCO 5) A disadvantage of the JAD approach to defining requirements is:
8. (TCO 5) Researching other companies' existing solutions to a business problem is
9. (TCO 5) A preliminary working model of a larger system is a(n):
10. (TCO 5) The objective of a structured walkthrough is to: