1. (TCO 5) Which of the following is responsible for establishing a private company's internal control?
2. (TCO 5) Internal control reports issued by public companies must identify the framework used to evaluate the effectiveness of internal control. Which of the following is the most common framework in the U.S.?
3. (TCO 5) Management's tests of operating effectiveness might include which of the following types of procedures?
4. (TCO 5) Even with the most effectively designed internal control, the auditor must obtain audit evidence, beyond testing the controls, for every
5. (TCO 5) Which of the following is not one of the levels of an absence of internal controls?
6. (TCO 10) Which of the following is not a benefit of using IT-based controls?
7. (TCO 10) The extent to which IT duties are separated in an organization depends on
8. (TCO 10) General controls include all of the following except
9. (TCO 10) A control that relates to all parts of the IT system is called a(n)
10 (TCO 10) Which of the following statements related to application controls is correct?