1. (TCO 6) The auditor looks for an indication on duplicate sales invoices to see whether the invoices have been verified. This is an example of
2. (TCO 6) Which of the following is not a direct result of performing analytical procedures?
3. (TCO 6) Which of the following audit tests is usually the least costly to perform?
4. (TCO 6) Which of the following relationships between types of tests and audit evidence is not correct?
5. (TCO 6) The sequence of steps in gathering evidence as the basis of the auditor's opinion are
6. (TCO 9) The use of prenumbered sales invoices is meant to prevent
7. (TCO 9) The auditor is concerned with authorization of sales transactions at three key points. Which of the following is not one of those points?
8. (TCO 9) The credit-granting functions should be separated from which of the following?
9. (TCO 9) An auditor needs to determine whether all customers of an electric utility company are being billed. The auditor should test from the
10. (TCO 9) Which one of the following would the auditor consider to be an incompatible operation if the cashier receives remittances from the mailroom?