1. (TCO A) Of the following investments, which one is considered the most important contributor to the overall return on a portfolio?
2. (TCO A) When banks compute annual yields, they use how many days?
3. (TCO A) If an investor buys a municipal bond with a stated tax free rate of 5% and the investor is in the 30% tax bracket, what is the tax equivalent rate?
4. (TCO A) Rebalancing refers to
5. TCO A) When you make contributions to a retirement account, which of the following accounts is not tax deductible?