ACCT 220 ACCT/220 ACCT220 Week 1 Homework Problems
PROBLEM 1 & 2
ACCT 220 ACCT/220 ACCT220 Week 2 Quiz
Question 1 (4 points)
One advantage to using a perpetual inventory system is that the company never has to physically count the inventory.
ACCT 220 ACCT/220 ACCT220 Week 3 Brief Exerciese
(1) What is the difference between FOB Shipping Point and FOB Destination Point? Which of the two will cause a debit to Inventory for the buyer and a debit for the seller?
(2) Make the journal...
ACCT 220 ACCT/220 ACCT220 Week 4 Brief Exerciese
(1) Compute the interest for the following notes and assume at 360 day year for all quizzes, homework, etc.
(2) On June 1, 2015, Hardy and Company sold merchandise on account to Laurel Company...
ACCT 220 ACCT/220 ACCT220 Week 5 Homework Problems
There are 4 problems this week. Click on the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet to view each problem.
ACCT 220 ACCT/220 ACCT220 Week 6 Homework Chapter 12 and 13
1. What is the par value of a share of capital stock?2. What are the advantages of the corporate...
ACCT 220 ACCT/220 ACCT220 Week 7 Homework
Review the unadjusted trial balance below and prepare adjusting journal entries to record the various described items
below. Record in the space provided at the bottom of this spreadsheet...
ACCT 221 Week 1 Homework Problems
ACCT 221 Week 2 Homework Problems
ACCT 321 Quiz 1 Part B
1) (16 points) At the Todd Company, the cost of the personnel department has always been charged to production departments based upon number of employees. Recently, opinions gathered from the department managers indicate that the...
ACCT 321 Quiz 2 Part B
1) (10 points) For 2010, Jake's Dog Supply Manufacturing uses machine-hours as the only overhead cost-allocation base. The accounting records contain the following information:
2) (15 points) Kason, Inc., expects to sell...
ACCT 321 Quiz 3 Part B
1) (10 points) Donald's Engine Company manufactures part TE456 used in several of its engine models. Monthly production costs for 1,000 units are as follows:
2) (10 points) Willis Corporation manufactures industrial-sized gas...
ACCT 410 Chapter 6 Accounting for Capital Projects and Debt Service
TRUE/FALSE (CHAPTER 6)
6. 7. 8.
The resources to service all general long-term debts of the governmental entity are typically accounted...
ACCT 410 Chapter 8 Long Term Obligation
TRUE/FALSE (CHAPTER 8)
1. Unlike individuals and businesses, governments cannot seek protection under the Federal Bankruptcy Code.
2. General obligation debt is the...
ACCT 410 Week 1 Assignment
1. Read chapter one of Ruppel “New Developments” and select one GASB statement from the list of statements available and do the following: This is due by mid-night Sunday, May 24.
a. Write a brief...
ACCT 410 Week 3 Assignment
Week 3 Assignment
1. Enterprise funds are accounted for like comparable businesses; nevertheless, they have their quirks.
1. It issued $6,000,000 of revenue bonds.
2. For $4,500,000, it purchased the plant and...
ACCT 422 Homework 1
1) List and discuss the assurance service that CPAs provide.
2) Distinguish between auditing and accounting.
3) Discuss and explain the components of audit.
4) List and discuss the other types of auditor.
5) Distinguish among (1)...
ACCT 422 Homework 2
1) Discuss the relationship between professional responsibility and legal liability.
2) Discuss the auditor’s responsibility for detecting error, fraud, and illegal acts.
3) Distinguish between fraudulent financial reporting...
ACCT 422 Homework 3
1) List the factors that may reduce or eliminate the effectiveness of controls.
2) Discuss the five components of internal control.
3) Discuss the factors that contribute to an entity's control environment.
4) Discuss the four...
ACCT 422 Homework 4
1. What is the auditor’s responsibility for obtaining an understanding of and reporting on internal controls for publicly held companies? For privately held companies? How are the responsibilities similar and how do...